The IDiPop project will provide answers to the following questions:
- Ebola outbreaks have they a long-term impact on the functioning of populations, and if so which one?
- Ebola outbreaks select they certain genotypes in the population?
- Ebola outbreaks change they the social dynamics of populations?
- The study of the demographic, social, and genetics structure allows it to detect a signature of the passage of the Ebola outbreak?
- Which are the potential of recovery for affected by Ebola populations?
- What is the role of social structure in the population response to epidemics?