- European Salt Marshes Modelling
- - Work programme PL970655 -
[ Objectives and goals ] [ General aspects ] [ Assignment of tasks in Eurossam ] [ Milestone and deliverables ] [ Scientific partners ]
- The EUROSSAM project is part of the Thematic Network WAtER
(Wetland and Aquatic Ecosystem Research),
- implemented by the Environment and Climate programme (DG XII/D-1).
- It will also complement the modelling group within the Thematic
Network ELOISE (European Land-Ocean Interaction Studies).
The overall objective of EUROSSAM is to develop a policy
and management tool for the conservation and restoration of salt marshes.
This site is
maintained by Olivier Troccaz (Olivier.Troccaz@univ-rennes1.fr)
and was last updated
20 juil. 2004.