• My research focuses on physiological reactions in invertebrates and vertebrates enabling them to detoxify and discharge harmful substances
• Prevent or repair damagesThat includes uptake and toxico-kinetics of the substance
• Its detoxification or biotransformation
• Oxidative stress response and other more general stress reactions
• Furthermore elucidating of additional modes of actions in the organism (with the help of -omics) and the consequences for the organism (energy allocation and life traits)I have a strong interest on effects of cyanobacterial toxins and anthropogenic environmental pollutants on aquatic and terrestric organisms.
• Aim of my research is to better understand and connect mechanisms at the sub-cellular level to consequences for the individual and the population
Campus Beaulieu, bât 14a, p.204
35042 RENNES CEDEX